Your student experience isn't just about what you study - it's about the community you learn, grow, play and cheer with. Our vibrant campus and close-knit community provides a wealth of opportunities to keep you connected, engaged and inspired.
The following resources are available to UVic students.
- Anti-Violence Project (on-campus sexual assault centre)
- Native Student’s Union
- Office of the Ombudsperson
- Society for Students with a Disability
- Students of Colour Collective
- UVic Pride
- Women’s Centre
Note: International students who want to work off campus while studying at UVic must first obtain a work permit. Detailed instructions and application kits for the Off-Campus Work Permit, the Co-op Work Permit and the Post-Graduation Work Permit are available on the Work in Canada webpage.
- Drop-in recreation
- Health and fitness programs
- Recreation classes
- Sports and recreation clubs
- Book a meeting or classroom
- Campus clubs
- Graduate Students' Society (GSS)
- Undergraduate course unions
- University of Victoria Students' Society (UVSS)
Find other resources
Are we missing a service or resource? Let us know through our feedback form.