Mooting season has wrapped up and we've got all the highlights (and photos) for you! http://www.uvic.ca/law/home/news/current/2017-moot-season.php
- 2017-04-04 - Law classes end
- 2017-04-07 - Law exams begin
- 2017-04-25 - Law exams end
- 2017-05-08 - Law summer classes begin
- 2017-05-15 - Last day for (full term) course changes
View all important academic dates in the Academic Calendar.
- 10:00 - The Mystery of Grafton Tyler Brown: Race, Art, and Landscape in 19th Century British Columbia
- 11:30 - Chemistry Seminar Series
- 11:30 - ANTH Grad Colloquium: Bodies Exposed: Environmental In/Justice in Canada's Chemical Valley
- 13:00 - Cafe Conversation
- 15:00 - Medieval Manuscripts Open House
- 19:00 - MR. GAGA: A True Story of Love and Dance
- 19:30 - Coral Biodiversity and Climate Change
- 20:00 - GRADUATING RECITAL: Thomas Nicholson, composer
View more coming events on the UVic Events Calendar.
Join the Find a Charter photo challenge! http://www.justice.gc.ca/eng/csj-sjc/charter-charte/find-trouver.html
See more of University of Victoria Faculty of Law on Facebook
John Borrows, Canadian Research Chair for Indigenous Law
Jeremy Webber, Dean of Law
Prof. Maneesha Deckha on Animal Law
Professor Maneesha Deckha studies animal law and is a professor at the University of Victoria. In this video she explains that the laws that we have regarding animals are outdated, and do not reflect modern cultural norms and values. She also describes her research into our lacking animal cruelty laws.