Stay involved with UVic Law
We are always interested in hearing from our talented alumni about their current professional and academic pursuits. So many of you are doing fascinating things and we'd like the opportunity to brag a little. We also want to keep you informed about recent news, upcoming events at the law school, and special activities associated with your graduating class.
Connecting with your UVic Law community
The UVic Law alumni community is an extension of the community you built as a law student. You can access our resources to reconnect with your peers and renew the camaraderie that you enjoyed as a student. You have access to the law careers resources. As an alumni, you also play an important role in the future of UVic Law and the growing alumni community.
- Alumni news: Check out recent alumni updates or preview upcoming events.
- Keeping in touch: Just phone or email us to update your contact information or touch base.
- Join our discussions on LinkedIn.
- Getting involved: Assist UVic Law students as a mentor or by making an on-campus presentation. Share career advice and guidance with current students. Learn how you can employ a student through the Law Careers Office (LCO) or the Law Co-op program.
- Volunteer to represent your graduating class or help organize alumni reunions and other special events.
- Donating to UVic Law: Find out how you can make a vital contribution to the ongoing success of the law school.