Help & wayfinding
Search student resources
News and events
- 2014-04-24 - Exhibit - Split
- 2014-04-24 - Film - "The Devil's Knot"
- 2014-04-24 - Exhibit - Adasla: The Movement of Hands
- 2014-04-25 - Lecture/Seminar - Fostering Faulty Eyewitness Reports for a Witnessed Event from a Co-witness and from Suggestions of Invisibility
- 2014-04-25 - Film - "The WIND Rises"
Well-known contemporary artist and sculptor Mowry Baden, a professor emeritus with the University of Victoria’s Department of Visual Arts, can now add one of North America’s most prestigious awards to his long list of honours.
Journalists covering climate change related issues—including energy markets, science, social impacts and the emerging green economy—can sign up to the newly revamped free weekly e-newsletter from the Pacific Institute for Climate Solutions (PICS).
Ocean Networks Canada (ONC) is partnering with Western Economic Diversification Canada and IBM on a three-year multimillion dollar project known as Smart Oceans BC.
Retired professors return to the University of Victoria throughout the month of April to offer insight on topics ranging from Islam, to the use of math in slowing the spread of infectious diseases and more.
- View all news releases UVic communications website