Top online tools
News and events
- 2014-03-11 - Lecture/Seminar - Cafe Scientifique - "The Challenges of Bringing Molecular Diagnostics to the Developing World"
- 2014-03-11 - Other - What can I do with a degree in Environmental Sustainability
- 2014-03-11 - Lecture/Seminar - 2014 Spring Coast to Coast Seminar Series
- 2014-03-11 - Music - Tuesdaymusic
- 2014-03-11 - Lecture/Seminar - VICTORIA NATURAL HISTORY SOCIETY PRESENTATION AND AGM
The University of Victoria is the first public institution to implement the Informed Dining program, as part of its overall commitment to healthy and active living.
The first controlled study of Managed Alcohol Programs provides evidence of the health and safety benefits for participants, as well as economic savings for local communities, according to study by UVic's CARBC.
The presidents of UVic, Camosun College, Royal Roads University, Vancouver Island University, and North Island College signed an agreement on March 5 creating the Vancouver Island Public Post-Secondary Alliance. The five institutions committed to further collaboration and cooperation to support students' pathways to success and the social and economic prosperity of Vancouver Island and the province of BC.
One of the best ways to show off the beauty and liveliness at the University of Victoria is through photography that captures those moments of inspiration and enjoyment. In that spirit, we are sharing many of the most liked photos from the UVic photo challenge contest on UVic's social media channels and website.
- View all news releases UVic communications website