As a student, it's all about having the right information at the right time. You need to know how to get information when you need it—whether it’s tips on how to study, important dates or access to your student records. And it's not all about the classroom—making time for other activities on campus, such as fitness and clubs, is just as important.
Resources & tools
News and events
- 2017-01-23 - Exhibit - One Way or Another - Megan Dickie
- 2017-01-23 - Lecture/Seminar - Chemistry Seminar Series
- 2017-01-23 - Lecture/Seminar - Do you want to become a doctor? Island Medical Program Info Session
- 2017-01-23 - Other - Bread and Wine
- 2017-01-23 - Exhibit - Community Mapping and Innovation Showcase
View all important academic dates in the Academic Calendar.
- View all news releases UVic communications website