Learning Management System: CourseSpaces
CourseSpaces is a web-based environment whose primary purpose is to enhance the teaching and learning experiences by making them more flexible.
CourseSpaces enables instructors and administrators to:
- make course content available online
- create individual and collaborative learning activities
- communicate with students
- track student progress
- provide students with feedback
CourseSpaces enables students to:
- access, interact with and contribute to course content
- engage in individual and collaborative learning activities
- communicate with instructors and peers
- track their own progress or obtain feedback on their learning activities
Who can use this service?
How do I request or access this service?
CourseSpaces course shells can be requested the same way as Moodle course shells: via the UVic portal (for instructors) or via OLSA (for departmental administrative staff). For step-by-step instructions, please visit http://www.uvic.ca/til/coursespaces/request/guide/index.php
What is the cost for this service?
This service is provided free of charge.
When is this service available?
CourseSpaces is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, except during scheduled and unscheduled maintenance. You can be informed of service interruptions by subscribing to Informed.
How do I get help with this service?
For assistance with this service, please contact the Computer Help Desk: