UVic is more than a top research university in a breathtaking location. We’re a university of achievement, a university of curiosity, a university of real-life learning, and so much more. Learn more about what makes UVic unique.
Events and important dates
- 17:00 - Operation Wallacea: Summer 2015 Expedition Info Session
- 16:30 - CSRS 20th Anniversary Celebration
- 18:30 - UVic Alumni Fall Speaker Event in Toronto
- 10:00 - Perpetual Salish: Contemporary Coast Salish Art from the Salish Weave Collection
- 19:00 - BJoRK: BIOPHILIA LIVE
- 15:30 - Reporting on the Islamic State
- 16:30 - AHVS Lecture Series: Culture of the First World War
- 10:00 - Salish Reflection: Coast Salish Art and Artists on Campus
View more coming events on the UVic Events Calendar.
Student Mental Health Initiative
UVic offers numerous resources, supports and opportunities to promote student mental health. Our goal is to support positive student mental health and well-being in order to enhance all students' potential for success.
View all UVic social media.