UVic is more than a top research university in a breathtaking location. We’re a university of achievement, a university of curiosity, a university of real-life learning, and so much more. Learn more about what makes UVic unique.
Events and important dates
- 11:00 - Student Affairs Stock-tober Food Drive
- 20:00 - @8PM: The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe
- 10:00 - Perpetual Salish: Contemporary Coast Salish Art from the Salish Weave Collection
- 10:00 - Salish Reflection: Coast Salish Art and Artists on Campus
- 15:00 - "CALVARY"
- 23:00 - "The LOST Boys"
- 15:30 - BCom Information Session
- 15:00 - Budgies are special: Testing the process-specificity hypothesis of face processing
- 14:30 - Dr. Hugh Elton "The Discovery of a Lost Roman City at Alahan, Turkey"
- 10:00 - Critical DH Group
- 20:00 - Student Composers Concert
- 12:30 - Fridaymusic
- 08:00 - Arts, Spaces, Communities - AHVS Grad Student Symposium - Call for Papers
View more coming events on the UVic Events Calendar.
Student Mental Health Initiative
UVic offers numerous resources, supports and opportunities to promote student mental health. Our goal is to support positive student mental health and well-being in order to enhance all students' potential for success.
View all UVic social media.