UVic is more than a top research university in a breathtaking location. We’re a university of achievement, a university of curiosity, a university of real-life learning, and so much more. Learn more about what makes UVic unique.
Events and important dates
- 10:00 - French Conversation Cafe- Beginner to Intermediate
- 11:30 - Decolonizing Dispossession: Rejecting Gold and 'Prosperity' in Tsilhqot'in Territory
- 17:30 - Hot Humanities Jobs: Career Panel Session
- 10:00 - Perpetual Salish: Contemporary Coast Salish Art from the Salish Weave Collection
- 19:00 - "The 100-Year-Old Man Who Climbed Out of the Window and Disappeared"
- 11:30 - WestGrid Seminar Series: HPC and Cloud
- 19:30 - Bird collisions with glass--a real headache
- 10:00 - Salish Reflection: Coast Salish Art and Artists on Campus
View more coming events on the UVic Events Calendar.
Student Mental Health Initiative
UVic offers numerous resources, supports and opportunities to promote student mental health. Our goal is to support positive student mental health and well-being in order to enhance all students' potential for success.
View all UVic social media.