University Systems service catalogue
University Systems offers regularly scheduled classroom and online training for faculty, staff and students, as well as other self-drected training opportunities. See information on how to register for classroom training sessions, or view available training videos listed under How-tos below.
Who can use this service?
How do I request or access this service?
What is the cost for this service?
This service is provided free of charge.
When is this service available?
Training videos are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, except during scheduled and unscheduled maintenance. You can be informed of service interruptions by subscribing to Informed.
How do I get help with this service?
Contact the Computer Help Desk for help with our training videos:
- Email: email@example.com
- Telephone: 250-721-7687
- In person: Clearihue A004 or McPherson Library
- Internet Explorer 8 training videos
- Internet Explorer 9 training videos
- Microsoft Excel 2010 training videos
- Microsoft OneNote 2010 training videos
- Microsoft Outlook 2010 training videos
- Microsoft PowerPoint 2010 training videos
- Microsoft Publisher 2010 training videos
- Microsoft Word 2010 training videos
- Office 2016 training videos
- Windows 10 training videos
- Windows 7 training videos
- Windows 8.1 training videos
- Windows 8 training videos