Facilities Management is committed to:
- Implementing standards for alterations, renovations and new buildings that assures equal access.
- Consulting and planning for accessibility with regard to physical building environment and university grounds.
- Advising departments, staff, and individuals on appropriate solutions to their access requirements on the campus.
- Supplying barrier-free furniture for long and short-term requests.
- Managing accessibility improvement projects.
- Improving and also maintaining and repairing elevators and lifts where possible.
- Interpreting building code requirements to maximize access for all on campus.
Who can use this service?