Facilities Management is committed to:
- Providing a variety of services to support the principles of universal design, and to create physical environments that are usable and accessible to people with a wide range of abilities.
- Responding to physical accessibility concerns and recommendations from students, staff, and faculty.
- Supplying barrier-free furniture for long and short-term requests.
- Maintaining building equipment such as elevators and automatic door opening devices.
- Consulting and planning for an accessible environment in regards to physical building features, university grounds, and specific needs for individuals on campus.
- Interpreting building code standards to maximize access for all.
- Managing accessibility improvement projects.
Who can use this service?
How do I request or access this service?
Facilities Management encourages feedback from the campus community to ensure we provide innovative and easily accessible options for all individuals.