Facilities Management is committed to:
- Implementing standards for alterations, renovations and new buildings that assures equal access.
- Consulting and planning for accessibility with regard to physical building environment and university grounds.
- Advising Departments, staff, and individuals on appropriate solutions to their access requirements on the campus.
- Supplies barrier-free furniture for long and short-term requests.
- Manages accessibility improvement projects.
- Where possible, improves and also maintains and repairs elevators and lifts.
- Interprets building code requirements to maximize access for all on campus.
Who can use this service?
How do I request or access this service?
After hours: 250-721-7599