University Systems service catalogue
Video on Demand (VoD) file hosting
The VoD service will host your video and audio content. You manage your own libraries and publish players to your web page, for a local or global audience.
Why use Video on Demand?
- It's secure. Data is stored on campus and in accordance with privacy legislation.
- It's supported. Our helpdesk and help files are here to assist you.
- It's user managed. You have control over your content and where it is published.
- It's free. There is no cost and storage has no limits.
Who can use this service?
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to request an account.
What is the cost for this service?
This service is provided free of charge.
When is this service available?
This service is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, except during scheduled and unscheduled maintenance.
How do I get help with this service?
Please see our Video on Demand help for help with this service.
- Email: email@example.com
- Telephone: 250-721-8280
- How to Embed a VoD into Cascade
- How to Embed a VoD into CourseSpaces
- How to Embed a VoD into UVic Connect
- How to Embed a VoD with the Cascade Video Bock
- How to use FileZilla for VOD upload and Management
- How to use Handbrake for encoding video
- How to use the Advanced VoD Wizard
- How to use the Basic VoD Wizard