The University of Victoria is proud and grateful to benefit from significant support in the form of public funding, student tuition and private contributions.
We hold ourselves to the highest standards of stewardship of these resources and our audited financial statements are publicly available.
To ensure programming of the highest quality for our students, our faculty are evaluated annually, through students' teaching evaluations as well as by their department chair and dean. Departments are also subject to vigorous external review every five to seven years.
In addition, there are many ways in which the university provides a public accounting of its accomplishments and progress in fulfilling its mission. Learn more about accountability on the President's website.
- Strategic Plan, A vision for the future: Building on excellence
- University of Victoria institutional accountability plan and report submitted to the B.C. Ministry of Advanced Education and Labour Market Development (PDF)
- Academic programs and course offerings: UVic calendar
- Faculties, divisions
- Departments, programs
- Strategic Research Plan (PDF)
- Multi-year enrolment reports
- Study on access and affordability 2011-12 (PDF)
- Student Affairs
- Faculty recruiting and support
- Staff recruiting and support
- University Systems (PDF)
- International Office