Current faculty and staff
- Academic resources - forms, policies and guides
- Research administration
- Computing resources
- UVic policies
Top online tools
On April 16, Arbitrator Wayne Moore issued his decision on the grievance arbitration brought by the UVic Faculty Association challenging the changes made to the university's policy on Research Involving Humans (RH 8105). The changes in the policy were required by the Tri-Council Agencies in order for UVic researchers to continue to receive research funding from the Canadian Institutes for Health Research, Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council and the Social Sciences and Humanities Research Council. The university is currently reviewing Mr. Moore's decision in order to determine appropriate next steps.
- View all news releases UVic communications website
- 17:00 - MARINONI: The Fire in the Frame
- 18:30 - Music Showcase Concert: Island Catholic Schools
- 19:30 - Risky Business: Identifying Priorities for Ecosystem-Based Oceans Management
- 19:30 - Dr. Rolf Heuer (CERN): Breaking the wall of the hidden universe - what the discovery of the Higgs boson tells us about Physics, Mankind and the Universe
- 19:30 - Breaking the wall of the hidden universe
View more coming events on the UVic Events Calendar.
- View all announcements on the UVic communications Website