Current faculty and staff
These pages provide up-to-date campus notices, news and information relevant to UVic faculty and staff, as well as links to useful electronic tools and resources. Additional on-campus news is available via the Ring newspaper and the biweekly Campus Checklist email newsletter. Read more.
Notices for faculty and staff
The Office of the Registrar's room booking system (InfoSilem Enterprise) will be offline on Tuesday, Aug. 30 for upgrades. All users of Infosilem Enterprise will be unable to access the system that day and, as a result, Room Bookings and Academic Timetabling will be unable to book space for you on that day. Please ensure all time-sensitive requests are submitted before 3:30pm on Aug. 29.Read more
From Aug. 26 to Sept. 2, the District of Saanich will be undertaking road repairs to a section of McKenzie Ave. between Gabriola and Finnerty roads. During this week-long project, the eastbound lane will be closed and all eastbound traffic (except emergency vehicles) will need to find an alternate route into or around campus. This lane closure will be in effect between 9 a.m. and 4 p.m. each day.Read more
Top online tools
- Email (outlook)
- My page
- ONECard account
- NetLink ID management
- Job opportunities
- Post a job (administrators)
- A-Z list
Top faculty resources
- Benefits handbook (pdf)
- Board and Senate meetings
- Collective agreement (pdf)
- Conduct your research
- Dates & deadlines
- Library resources
- Policies (VPAC)
- Strategic Research Plan
Events and dates
View more coming events on the UVic Events Calendar.
View all important academic dates in the Academic Calendar.
- Lack of compliance on children’s rights spurs new approach in monitoring, accountability
- Students receive coveted scholarship for academics, community service
- Enhanced Planning Tools reports to be open for editing Sept. 1
- Navigate campus a little easier with the new UVic mobile app
- Development of syphilis vaccine one step closer
Campus Checklist is a brief campus news digest delivered biweekly to all UVic faculty and staff via their university-supplied email. It is intended to help strengthen communications between faculty and staff in different areas, support UVic's culture of respect, inclusion and collaboration, build a sense of shared enterprise and improve campus communications.
Find out what's happening on campus by joining our social media channels.
If you have a feed that represents some part of UVic let us know so we can help promote it.
- Facebook: universityofvictoria
- Instagram: universityofvictoria
- LinkedIn: UVic (school), UVic (company)
- Twitter: @UVic, @UVicNews, @UVicRing
- YouTube: UVic, Faces of UVic Research