The UVic ONECard is the single official identification card for the University of Victoria community. It incorporates many systems and services throughout the university under one card.
As long as you're a current student, faculty, staff, retiree or alumni, your ONECard will be an important piece of identification on campus. Learn more about the ONECard and how to get your ONECard.
Load your ONECard and use it as a debit card (with no fees attached) at many point of sale systems across campus. Watch for updates on new services to be added in phases.
We know you are looking for us; here is a quick link to our hours!
- New UVic ID card design
- Official UVic cardholder identification
- Required proof of identification for exams
- Required proof of identification for UVic Health Services
- Your Universal Bus Pass (U-Pass) for BC Transit*
- U-Pass validation kiosks (University Centre and Student Union Building)
- Library card for UVic libraries
- Access to Vikes Recreation facilities*
- Your Vikes Athletics regular season game card
- Student Meal Plans tap 'n' go payment at all University Food Services locations
- UFS Dining Dollars tap 'n' go payment at all University Food Services locations
- ONECard Flex declining balance account
- Online web fund loading at any time
* Students in on-campus credit courses pay this fee in their tuition.
Phase 2 is coming soon! Tap 'n' go payment at:
- UVic Bookstore
- Finnerty Express
- Campus vending machines
- UVSS businesses
- ONECard office grand opening (Sept 2014)
Phase 3 will roll out with future applications:
- Building and door access
- Residence laundry
- Off-campus businesses
- Loyalty rewards