The UVic ONECard is the single official identification card for the University of Victoria community. It incorporates many systems and services throughout the university under one card.
As long as you're a current student, faculty, staff, retiree or alumni, your ONECard will be an important piece of identification on campus. Learn more about the ONECard and how to get your ONECard.
Load your ONECard and use it as a debit card (with no fees attached) at many point of sale systems across campus. Watch for updates on new services to be added in phases.
Your ONECard is:
- ONECard Flex Account card
- Meal Plan Account card
- Official UVic Identification
- Required proof of identification for exams
- Required card for door access
- UVic Library card
- Identification card for UVic Health Services
- Universal Bus Pass (U-Pass) for BC Transit*
- Vikes Recreation facilities pass*
- It is your Vikes Athletics regular season game card
- Access to 24/7 fund loading/account info. & freezing funds
*Undergraduates & Graduates students in on-campus credit courses pay this fee in tuition
- Vending Machines
- Residence laundry
- Loyalty reward program
- Off-campus businesses