The UVic ONECard is the single official identification card for the University of Victoria community. It incorporates many systems and services throughout the university under one card.
As long as you're a current student, faculty, staff, retiree or alumni, your ONECard will be an important piece of identification on campus. Learn more about the ONECard and how to get your ONECard.
Load your ONECard and use it as a debit card (with no fees attached) at many point of sale systems across campus. Watch for updates on new services to be added in phases.
Your ONECard is:
- UVic cardholder identification
- Required proof of identification for exams
- Student Meal Plan Account card
- ONECard Flex Account card
- Required proof of identification for UVic Health Services
- Library card for UVic libraries
- Access to BC Transit U-Pass*
- Access to Vikes Recreation facilites*
- It is your Vikes Athletics regular season game card
*Undergraduates & Graduates students in on-campus credit courses pay this fee in tuition
- Door Access
- Vending Machines
- Residence laundry
- Loyalty reward program
- Off-campus businesses