UVic Online provides development services, database administration, web application support, and identity management for the university.
Implement new application systems, continuously improve production systems, and provide university-wide data stewardship.
Production and Technical Support
Production and Technical Support is responsible for production services, including but not limited to:
- Support and administration of MySQL and Oracle databases for UVic departments and employees
- Web support and services for production websites
- Sharepoint site creation
- Content Management System provisioning
- Mailman lists
- Workflow and imaging systems
Development Services is responsible for development services, including but not limited to:
- Website planning and developing for UVic departments and research centres
- Identity Management for members and affiliates of the UVic community
- Software development
- Online application development
Client Account Management
Client Account Managers support, manage, and assist with the development of projects. They gather requirements and communicate with clients, ensuring the smooth completion of projects.