University Systems help centre
Technology Solutions Centre
The purpose of the Technology Solutions Centre (TSC) is to provide assistance to faculty and staff with institutional technology acquisitions. Faculty and staff interested in acquiring computers are encouraged to contact the Technology Solutions Centre, where trained staff can assess requirements, recommend solutions, assist with acquiring computer equipment, provide demonstrations, and answer questions regarding desktop and laptop computer configurations.
To learn more about the standard technology available, please select from one of the following categories:
For more information regarding services provided by the TSC, please select from one of the following categories.
- Apple Purchases
- Digital signage
- Obtain standard audiovisual technology
- Obtain standard cell phones
- Obtain standard phones
- Obtain standard software
- Obtain standard tablet computers
- Technology Solutions Centre: Standard Desktops
- Technology Solutions Centre: Standard laptops
- Technology Solutions Centre: Technical Approval
- Video collaboration
|Computers & software|
The purpose of the Technology Solutions Centre (TSC) is to provide institutional sales assistance to faculty and staff. Faculty and staff interested in obtaining computing equipment are encouraged to contact the TSC.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone: 250-853-3572
- In person: Clearihue C143
- Hours of operation: 9:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m. Monday through Friday