Information for employers
Hire a UVic Law student
If you are a legal practitioner or organization interested in hiring a UVic Law student for summering, articling, clerking, interning, or similar types of legal employment, please submit your posting details by email to the law careers office (LCO) at firstname.lastname@example.org.
It is important that your job posting contain all the relevant information for the job including:
- Position title
- Number of positions available
- Start/end dates
- Description of the firm/organization
- Areas of practice
- Address, City, Province
- Application requirements
- Application deadline
- To whom the applications should be addressed
- How applications should be submitted (i.e. email, fax, mailed)
- Salary (optional whether this is disclosed in the posting, however, please note that our office will only advertise paid positions)
We are also happy to advertise associate or other law-related positions to our alumni at no cost.
This website is designed to assist UVic Law students in their search for legal employment both traditional and alternative. If you are a current UVic Law student and you would like access to the rest of the LCO website, please contact the Law Careers Assistant at email@example.com.