Borrow at other university libraries

UVic students, faculty and staff may borrow at other Canadian universities who are members of our National Reciprocal Borrowing Agreement.

View the list of participating institutions.

Requirements vary between universities. COPPUL member institutions require our users to produce both a valid library or university ID card and also a COPPUL card. Contact the Ask Us Desk (250-721-8230, ) to obtain a COPPUL card.