Research assistants

If you are working as a faculty research assistant:

  • Fill in the interlibrary loan form with your Netlink ID and password.
  • If you're an undergraduate, tell us in the notes field if you have a current letter of permission to allow requests from outside Canada.
  • Email notifications will be sent to you.
  • Pick up books at the Ask Us Desk (you will need your ONEcard).
  • You are responsible for returning items to the Ask Us Desk by the due date.
  • Articles will be emailed to you, but if we need to print a copy, you will pick it up at the Ask Us Desk.