Skip to main content

Academic advising

Undergraduate advising

The School of Environmental Studies undergraduate adviser can help you with questions about your major or minor degree. Email our adviser, Ryan Hilperts, to make an in person or virtual appointment. Please include your student number in your correspondence.

The Academic Advising Centre is the place to go for academic program planning, CAPP review and graduation checks.

Our Undergraduate Advisor can help you with:

Graduate advising

Contact our graduate advisor, Trevor Lantz, or our grad assistant, Pan Kaewsamrit, for assistance.

Our Graduate Student Handbook has everything you need to know about:

  • degree and registration requirements
  • coursework
  • dissertations, examinations, proposals and theses
  • teaching and research positions