Courses taken at other Institutions

Students at UVic who wish to take courses at another institution as part of their degree requirements must obtain a Letter of Permission prior to registration in courses elsewhere.   The letter of permission will help facilitate registration at the other institution and will clarify the credit at UVic for these studies elsewhere.

Students who intend to study at another institution within BC may be able to find equivalences to plan their studies through the BC transfer guide system.
Studies at institutions within the BC transfer system still require a letter of permission.