MSW student support

Graduate education brings unique challenges. Often, graduate students seek additional services (advocacy groups, community services, mental health agencies, etc.) during their program. For instances in which you feel you need additional support, the School of Social Work has curated a list of resources, both internal and external to UVic, that may be useful to you in your time of need. This list is grad student-specific, and is not exhaustive.

MSW Student Support and Crisis Resources

Please feel free to contact the MSW Administrative Team for assistance. We are available via email and phone during regular business hours (Monday-Friday, 8:30-4:30pm PST).

MSW Program Assistant
MSW Advisor

If you require Emergency Services (police, fire, or ambulance), please call 911 immediately.

If you are on campus and require assistance or want to access SafeWalk, please contact Campus Security at 250-721-7599.