Problem tracking

Return to top of page.
Return to primary navigation.
Skip to secondary navigation.

The University Systems Computer Help Desk is your primary point of contact for computing service and support at the University of Victoria. Please report any problems to the Computer Help Desk by completing the online service request form or by

When the Computer Help Desk consultants are unable to provide instant answers, your query will be recorded and tracked in our Help Desk On-line Management and Event Recording System (HOMER). Some queries will be researched by the Computer Help Desk analysts from the many technical tools that we have. Others will be passed to senior technical staff within University Systems. Be aware that resolutions to some queries, and some of the services that we offer will involve more than one staff member and this may take some time. The status of your query or request for service can be determined at any time from our on-line system, HOMER.