ES Undergraduate Advisor: Ryan Hilperts

If you are an ES student or are interested in Environmental Studies and have any questions, contact Ryan! Email to arrange a virtual or in-person advising appointment.

For any and all admissions information, please contact Admissions at  or contact your admissions assistant or student recruiter.

For questions regarding overall UVic requirements or to declare your majors, please contact the Academic Advising Centre at  or 250-721-7567 ext. 6.

Our Undergraduate Advisor can help you with:

Learn how the Restoration in Natural Systems program can work for you: the RNS program has many courses that may be transferable to your ES program. You can also complete a diploma in RNS at the same time as your program! Many students have found the combination of theory and application stimulating and helpful in career planning.