Advising services

Before contacting Advising, please review the website.  Many of the questions we receive (ex. How do I transfer to Computer Science? What courses do I still need to take before I can graduate?) can be answered by visiting our website, or by checking your CAPP report; or the Academic Calendar.

All advising is being offered remotely and email is the best mode of communication at this time.

If you’d like to book an appointment with the advisor, you can do so online.  Instructions on how to register can be found under ‘Welcome’ on the right-hand side of the page.

Appointments are currently available:

  • Monday 1:00 – 3:00
  • Tuesday 1:00 – 3:00
  • Wednesday 9:30 – 11:30

Appointments will take place over Zoom and you will receive an email with the link the day before the meeting.  You can cancel or change appointments through the same site.  If you have a change in plans, please cancel your appointment, so that other students can use the time slot.

At this time, appointments are only available for students currently in the Faculty of Engineering and Computer Science’s Computer Science major programs.

, Advising Officer

, Undergraduate Studies Program Coordinator, oversees the operation of and changes to the undergraduate program and is available to meet with students.

, Honours Advisor is available to assist students interested in the honours program as well as students currently enrolled in the honours program.

For advising help with interdisciplinary or combined programs with Computer Science, please contact the relevant Faculty Advisor.


Undergraduate Forms

Please visit the Office of the Registrar's forms website for these additional forms:

  • Course change form
  • Pro Forma course
  • Request for academic concession

Academic integrity requires commitment to values of honesty, trust, fairness, respect, and responsibility.