Co-op for graduate students

MA and PhD students in Sociology may apply to participate in co-op. You should apply to the program in your first term of study and must achieve a grade of B or better in courses taken for credit in the Faculty of Graduate Studies.

MA students complete two work terms in order to graduate with a co-op designation and PhD students complete three work terms.

Further information on the Graduate Co-op Program is available in the Graduate Studies Calendar.