Skip to main content

Access & training

Facility access

New researchers - Researchers planning to conduct research involving animals must complete mandatory training with Animal Care Services. To request access to the Animal Care Services training platform and Animal Care facilities complete and submit the ACS Training Enrollment Form.

Need help?

Email or call 250-853-3187 if you have questions or need help.