How to get your Bus Pass

All new cards are printed and encoded with the bus pass the bus pass fee is charged in tuition.  Returning students (with a card and paying the bus pass fee in tuition) can activate the bus pass at any UPass kiosk in the Jamie Cassels Centre or the Student Union Building.

All online, co-op & distance education courses are not charged a U-Pass (bus pass) fee in tuition. In order to purchase a bus pass, please contact either UVSS Undergraduate Students' Society or GSS Graduate Student Society.  

If you no longer have your ONECard and you require a replacement, please contact us via email at: for details on card replacement.