Undergraduate Co-op

All of our undergraduate students are automatically enrolled in the co-op program and there is no need to apply to co-op after you are accepted into the B.Sc.  Check the general instructions for our undergraduate students:

  • Co-op work-terms are mandatory for all undergraduate students.
  • The first co-op work-term is typically undertaken in the second summer (after 2nd year courses have been completed), and then alternates with academic terms.
  • A comprehensive Professional Practice course will be given before the first work-term to enable you to produce excellent resumes and participate in great interviews.
Madeleine Franciosi, HINF Co-op Student of the Year


Get in touch with our  for more queries!