Consultation for faculty and staff


UVic faculty and staff are welcome to contact Counselling Services with questions, concerns about a student, or for more information about our services. Counsellors are available to consult with members of the university community, such as professors, TAs or staff, regarding specific issues you may have.

Student Mental Health is also a great resource for faculty and staff when looking for support when you're concerned about a student.

Personal counselling

Counselling services for UVic faculty and staff are provided through Morneau Shepell our Employee and Family Assistance Program.