Get Your SIN On Campus

This event is hosted by International Student Services.


  • Thursday, May 10 from 10:00am to 2:00pm
  • Friday, May 11 from 9:00am to 11:30am

Where:  Welcome Centre

Are you new to Canada?

Did you recently extend your temporary resident status in Canada?

Stop by to get a Social Insurance Number (SIN) from Service Canada so you can work, file taxes and access government programs.

No appointment needed. Everyone welcome!

Don't forget to bring all the required documents.

UVic international students can learn more about getting a SIN on our website.