Skip to main content


As a student registered with the Centre for Accessible Learning (CAL), you may be eligible for federal and provincial grants or loans.

What do you need to apply?

If you're applying for disability grants, your documentation needs to include the following:

  • a confirmation of a permanent or chronic condition that has existed for at least 3 years and is expected to continue
  • complete and current medical documentation (no older than 3 years) written by a doctor or specialist who can confirm your condition's barriers
  • a statement explaining how your medical condition impacts your studies