Manage your account
Can't sign in?
Forgot your passphrase, NetLink ID, or both?
Change your passphrase
Know your current passphrase and want to change it?
Account deactivated or locked?
If you can't access your account because it has been locked or deactivated, please contact the Computer Help Desk for assistance.
Change your secondary account passphraseChange the passphrase of your departmental or secondary NetLink ID.
- We maintain strict control over who can access your personal information
- We help keep your personal information safe if your identity information is lost or stolen
- We collect only personal information for the services you need access to
Your NetLink ID is your online identification at the University of Victoria. NetLink IDs can be used to access the computing services and applications which use the Sign in Service. Signing into UVic means you just need to enter your NetLink username and password once for most services on campus.
Protect your NetLink ID username and passphrase
- Watch out for sites or emails that pretend to be legitimate and ask for your username and password.
- Report suspicious requests for your username and password.
- Learn more about how to protect your account and computer.
- For further details please refer to University of Victoria's Information Security Policy - IM7800
Remember to sign out!
It is your responsibility to protect your account by ensuring you are signed out before leaving your computer.
By signing in you will be authorized to access your applications and websites that use the Sign in to UVic service. Use is subject to but not limited to the following policies and guidelines:
- Acceptable Use of Electronic Information Resources Policy
- Records Management Policy - Fair Dealing Guidelines
- Information Security Policy
For further information, see the listing of University Policies.