University Systems help centre
The UVic directory provides access to contact information for employees and departments at UVic. There are two methods of accessing information in the UVic directory: the unauthenticated public interface, available at uvic.ca/directory, and the authenticated interface, available through My page.
The unauthenticated interface provides access to names, departments, phone numbers (public), fax numbers (public), email addresses, mailing addresses, and websites (if applicable). The authenticated interface provides access to phone numbers (restricted), fax numbers (restricted), and office locations, in addition to the same attributes as the unauthenticated interface. Key contacts for departments are also available.
UVic directory administration
Departmental directory administrators can update their department's listing through https://diradmin.uvic.ca using their NetLink ID and password. If you are unsure who your departmental directory administrator is, please contact the Computer Help Desk.
Adobe Flash Player is required to play the video tutorials listed in the Related support section below.
- Add an employee to your department's employee listing
- Assign department administrator access
- Change your personal directory listing
- Create a link to another department from your directory
- Edit an employee's personal contact information
- Update departmental summary listing
- Update your department's contact information