How do I apply?

Undergraduate students

Is this your first year of an undergraduate program?

Do you want to start your first year in Kinesiology, Recreation & Health Education or elementary teacher education?

Have you completed your first year of college or university?

Apply for year two of our Elementary Bachelor of Education

Admission requirements for the Bachelor of Arts in Recreation and Health Education and for the Bachelor of Science in Kinesiology.

Do you already have a Bachelor’s degree?

Read our instructions on how to apply to our Teacher Education Post-Degree Programs. 

Indigenous students

We are increasing our number of students with First Nations, Inuit and Métis ancestry.

  • 5% of undergraduate seats for Indigenous applicants.
  • Exceptional admission: case-by-case.

Graduate students

Applications to our graduate programs are done through the Faculty of Graduate Studies. See their graduate admissions page for admissions, registration and records.

map marker icon Campus virtual tour