FacultyThe Libraries' Distance Learning and Research office can assist faculty and course developers who are preparing or updating a distance education course offered through the UVic. Our staff can:
- Conduct literature searches to provide current bibliographies on course topics
- Obtain copies of selected articles either from the libraries collection or from other libraries
- Update or verify recommended or required reading lists and advise on the availability of class materials
- Locate, organize, distribute supplemental reading materials requested by students
- Prepare customized instructional materials and/or online library orientation sessions for distance learners
For assistance with any of these functions, please contact Carol Gordon, Head, Distance Learning and Research.