University of Victoria Libraries Special Collections serves as a research and teaching resource for students, faculty, and the community at large. Its mandate is to collect, preserve, and make accessible rare books, manuscripts, architectural plans, photographs, and oral history interviews.
All members of the university community, as well as those outside the university, are welcome to use the resources and services of the department.
Learn more about UVic Special Collections.
Search or browse our various collections.
Use our guides to search many of the collections.
Learn more about the services we provide.
- Treasures and Tea: Archie Wills: An Eyewitness to History, December 4th
- Treasures and Tea: Foundations for the Future: The Transgender Archives, November 20th
- Upcoming exhibit: Divided Germany: Commemorating the 25th Anniversary of the Fall of the Berlin Wall
- Upcoming exhibit: Alcuin Society Book Design Award Winners
- Treasures and Tea: Hours to Keep: Restoring a 15th Century Book of Hours, November 6th
See more recent stories on our Special Collections blog.
For more information follow UVicSC.
Search our archival holdings
Search our book holdings
- 08:30 AM - 04:30 PM
- Dec 25, 2014 - Dec 31, 2014
University of Victoria Special Collections
Room A005, lower level, Mearns Centre - McPherson Library
University of Victoria
PO Box 1800 STN CSC
Victoria, B.C., V8W 3H5