University of Victoria Libraries Special Collections serves as a research and teaching resource for students, faculty, and the community at large. Its mandate is to collect, preserve, and make accessible rare books, manuscripts, architectural plans, photographs, and oral history interviews.
All members of the university community, as well as those outside the university, are welcome to use the resources and services of the department.
Learn more about UVic Special Collections.
Search or browse our various collections.
Use our guides to search many of the collections.
Learn more about the services we provide.
- Treasures and Tea: Hours to Keep: Restoring a 15th Century Book of Hours, November 6th
- Treasures and Tea: Enter the Fabrica of Andreas Vesalius, October 16th
- Treasures and Tea: The Art of Printing, October 2nd
- Treasures and Tea at UVic Special Collections
- Freedom to Read Week Display
See more recent stories on our Special Collections blog.
Follow us on Twitter.
Search our archival holdings
Search our book holdings
- 08:30 AM - 04:30 PM
- Oct 13, 2014
University of Victoria Special Collections
Room A005, lower level, Mearns Centre - McPherson Library
University of Victoria
PO Box 1800 STN CSC
Victoria, B.C., V8W 3H5