University of Victoria Libraries Special Collections serves as a research and teaching resource for students, faculty, and the community at large. Its mandate is to collect, preserve, and make accessible rare books, manuscripts, architectural plans, photographs, and oral history interviews.
All members of the university community, as well as those outside the university, are welcome to use the resources and services of the department.
Learn more about UVic Special Collections.
Search or browse our various collections.
Use our guides to search many of the collections.
Learn more about the services we provide.
- Treasures and Tea: Facsimiles in the Flesh: Medieval Texts, Faithful Copies, April 16th
- Treasures and Tea: Talking Back to The(ir) Archive: Ted Hughes and Sylvia Plath, April 2nd
- Treasures and Tea: New Scholars Roundtable, March 19th
- Treasures and Tea: Original Objects & Original Research: Hands-on Learning with Rare Books & Archives, March 5th
- Treasures and Tea: Finding Women in the Archives, February 19th
See more recent stories on our Special Collections blog.
For more information follow UVicSC.
Search our archival holdings
Search our book holdings
- 08:30 AM - 04:30 PM
- Apr 3, 2015
- Apr 6, 2015