University of Victoria Archives
University of Victoria Archives preserves and provides access to UVic historical records; private archives of people and organizations relating to the UVic community; and primary sources on anarchist studies, arts and culture, environmental studies, literary history and criticism, political and historical affairs, transgender studies, and women's studies.
UVic Archives also operates the Records Management Program of the university, and works closely with the Office of the University Secretary on access and privacy matters.
Learn more about the University of Victoria Archives.
Search the holdings of the Archives and other repositories.
Browse some of the collections available.
- UVic 50th Anniversary: Great Moments Database
- Changing Face of the University of Victoria Campus Lands
- Environmental Sciences Archives
- Transgender Archives
- Victoria Women's Movement Archives
- UVic Newspapers (full text)
- UVic Historical Facts
Learn more about our records management program.
- UVic Directory of Records database (records classification & retention schedules)
- UVic records management policy and procedures
- Organizational chart
- Access to personal information in electronic systems
- Office of the University Secretary
- 10:30 AM - 04:30 PM
- Aug 3, 2015