Diana M. Priestly Law Library
To find legal research databases and other resources such as court websites use these links:
- Refined database list: For a selective list of databases organized by research topic.
- A-Z list of databases: For an exhaustive list of all available law databases.
Locate both electronic and print materials available to UVic students.
- Summon: Find books, articles and electronic sources
- Catalogue: Find physical and electronic materials from the UVic Libraries
- Law course reserve: For materials recommended by professors for specific courses
The Diana M. Priestly Law Library is open to the public and all university students regardless of faculty affiliation. However, some services are for UVic law students only.
The library provides the following research services:
- In-person help: find print material, electronic books, DVDs, journals and more.
- Research alerts: receive updates automatically.
- Research tools: software for research tasks.
- Research guides: on specific legal topics.
- 08:00 AM - 10:00 PM
- 08:00 AM - 06:00 PM
- 10:00 AM - 06:00 PM
University of Victoria
PO Box 2300 STN CSC
Victoria, B.C., V8W 3B1