University Systems help centre

Return to top of page.
Return to primary navigation.
Skip to secondary navigation.

Access courses and grades

Students can view their grades and records electronically by accessing My page.

View your current and past courses and final grades by following these steps:

  1. Sign in to My page with your NetLink ID and password.
  2. Click on Student services, located on the left hand side of the screen.

    Click on Student services, located on the left hand side of the screen

  3. Select the appropriate link from the following tabs in order at the top of the page: News, Holds and alerts, Finances, Registration, Grades & records, iClicker and Online Request Forms.

    Screenshot of the News tab of the student services page that shows tabs at the top of the section for News, Holds and Alerts, Finances, Registration, Grades and records, iClicker, and Online Request forms. In the section body there is a heading called What would you Like to Do with these options listed: register for courses, view your fees, view grade summary, view timetable, view exam schedule, view and apply for awards scholarships and bursaries, order transcripts, search student resources, update personal profile

  • The News tab is the default page (screenshot above) and will show any current Student Annoucements.
  • The Holds & alerts tab is where you find important information about your student record.
  • The Finances tab lists your tuition fee balance, status of any awards and financial aid, and income tax information.
  • The Registration tab is where you find your registration status, add or drop classes, look up classes and waitlists, and find information about your timetable.
  • The Grades & records tab is where you apply for admission, find your grades, adminstrative transcript, transfer credit summary, declare or change your program, and request official transcripts. Students wishing to have their official transcripts mailed to them must request an official transcript.
  • The Graduation tab is where you apply to graduate.
  • The iClicker tab is where you register the serial number of your iClicker if you have courses that require one. You can also remove iClicker devices from your account if you no longer need it.
  • The Online Request Forms tab is where you find common request forms like verification of enrolment letters, study permit information for student visas, undergraduate reregistration forms and new program applications, and formal degree documentation.