We offer interdisciplinary programs, joint degrees, diplomas and community-based research opportunities. Our six schools and one major program area - Indigenous Governance - provide a wide assortment of learning opportunities which are highly rated for employability and providing students with learning relevant to the real world of work.
Choose your area of study
- Child and Youth Care - Students connect with a diverse, dynamic faculty who work together with community partners to improve the lives of children, youth, and families.
- Health Information Science - Students explore the transformational world of health informatics and gain a detailed understanding of health IT on a local and global scale.
- Indigenous Governance - Students are encouraged to challenge themselves, to lead and serve their communities through Indigenous values and learnings.
- Nursing - As the largest group of care providers in Canada, nurses today have new opportunities to practice care delivery, nursing research, and impact wellness.
- Public Administration - Students acquire skills needed to build successful careers within the public and non-profit sectors while contributing to their own communities.
- Public Health and Social Policy - Programs emphasize critical thinking skills that prepare students for positions in a wide range of health and community planning careers.
- Social Work - Students learn how to impact change through flexible and innovative programs offered through blended or online delivery in a supportive environment.