Academic advising

We're here to help you choose your program and courses. For advice on specific programs, departments, transferable courses, info on our schools, contact the department advisor:

Child and Youth Care

Undergraduate advisor - 250-721-7984
Graduate program assistant -  250-472-4857

Health Information Science

Undergraduate advisor -
Graduate advisor - 250-721-8599

Indigenous Student Support

Indigenous Student Support -


Undergraduate advisor -  250-472-4702
Graduate advisor -  250-721-7961

Public Administration

Graduate advisor - Kimberly Cook 250-721-8074  Programs manager - Marlowe Morrison 250.721.8067     

Public Health and Social Policy

Undergraduate and graduate advisor - 250-721-8204

Social Work

BSW Admissions and Academic Support Coordintor – Coretta Peets  250-721-8047
Graduate advisor -  Saeed Sheshehgar 250-472-4656