In the community
Researchers with HSD contribute to the strength of communities by addressing priorities in public health, community development, and health information technology.
Some community research themes currently being explored include:
- The social health and welfare of children, families and communities.
- Indigenous communities and collaborations.
- How governments and non-profits work.
- Social justice and dispute resolution.
- Health informatics and new technology.
- Interpretations of practice and social policy.
- Marginalized populations.
- international collaborations and education.
- Indigenous Community Research Projects