Alumni and donors
Giving is good
Your donation can encourage our students and researchers to achieve amazing things and solve the big questions. Here are some suggestions for giving, which can cost less than you think:
- alumni are always welcome to speak and share career experiences with students in an undergraduate class.
- contact me if you're looking to hire a co-op student or a new graduate.
- contact me about volunteering to help faculty in creating student awards, research grants, and project funds.
- perhaps you want to start an endowment fund that can evolve into a legacy gift.
- there are many ways you can help UVic students today and beyond.
Donations to the University of Victoria can take many forms: cash gifts, donations-in-kind, planned giving through one's will or estate, and the generosity of your own time and shared experiences.