University Systems help centre
If you are a student at UVic, you can have your email forwarded to an external email address.
- Go to the the student Email-Forwarding webpage.
- Enter your NetLink ID and password.
- In the Your forwarding text area, enter the email address you wish to forward your email to. If you would like to keep a copy in your UVic inbox once you have forwarded your email, enter your NetLink ID followed by a comma, then your other email address.
- Enter your NetLink ID password below the text area.
- Click Enable/Modify Forwarding.
- If you wish to remove your forwarding, click Disable Forwarding.
If you are unable to configure your forwarding, please contact the Computer Help Desk.