Project Management Office
Project Review Committee
The Systems Project Review Committee meets weekly in order to review submitted Project Charters, Project Plans, and progress on executing projects.
If you would like your Charter or Plan reviewed at a PRC Meeting, it must be submitted at least two-weeks in advance to allow one-week for the PMO to review and offer feedback and one-week for the PRC to read and review it.
The mandate of the Systems Project Review Committee is to:
- Review new projects;
- Approve, escalate, or reject projects as appropriate;
- Measure project progress and review project status;
- Ensure projects are meeting their objectives;
- Approve schedule, budget and scope changes.
- Paul Stokes, Chief Information Officer
- Patricia Kearley, Administrative Officer
- Nav Bassi, Director, Academic Services
- Garry Sagert, Director, UVic Online
- Ron Koszan, Director, Infrastructure Services
- Eric van Wiltenburg, Manager, Information Security Office
- Lance Grant, Manager, Client Technologies
- Scott Thompson, Manager, Enterprise Architecture