Project Management Office
Project Review Committee
The Systems Project Review Committee (PRC) meets weekly to review submitted Project Proposals, Project Plans, and discuss project progress. PRC also acts as the steering committee for all Systems projects.
Proposals and plans must be submitted to the Project Management Office at least two weeks before presentation at PRC. The Project Management Process Manager will review the document and offer feedback before providing the completed document to PRC members for review one week before PRC meets. The Project Management Process Manager should be engaged in the proposal and plan writing process early to provide effective feedback and guidance before presentation to PRC or an IT Governance Committee.
Meeting dates, minutes, and agendas are available through the PRC Sharepoint Site.
The mandate of the Systems Project Review Committee is to:
- Review new projects;
- Approve, escalate, or reject projects as appropriate;
- Measure project progress and review project status;
- Ensure projects are meeting their objectives;
- Approve schedule, budget and scope changes.
- Paul Stokes, Chief Information Officer
- Patricia Kearley, Administrative Officer
- Nav Bassi, Director, Academic and Administrative Services
- Garry Sagert, Director, UVic Online
- Ron Koszan, Director, Infrastructure Services
- Eric van Wiltenburg, Manager, Information Security Office
- Lance Grant, Manager, Client Technologies
- Scott Thompson, Manager, Production and Technical Support
- Chandra Beaveridge, Project Management Process Manager, Academic and Administrative Services (chair)