Project Management Office
Project Review Committee
The Systems Project Review Committee (PRC) meets weekly to review submitted Project Proposals, Project Plans, and discuss project progress. PRC also acts as the steering committee for all Systems projects.
Proposals and plans must be submitted to the Project Management Office at least two weeks before presentation at PRC. The Project Management Process Manager will review the document and offer feedback before providing the completed document to PRC members for review one week before PRC meets. The Project Management Process Manager should be engaged in the proposal and plan writing process early to provide effective feedback and guidance before presentation to PRC or an IT Governance Committee.
Meeting dates, minutes, and agendas are available through the PRC Connect Site.
The mandate of the Systems Project Review Committee is to:
- Review new projects;
- Approve, escalate, or reject projects as appropriate;
- Measure project progress and review project status;
- Ensure projects are meeting their objectives;
- Approve schedule, budget and scope changes.
- Wency Lum, Chief Information Officer
- Patricia Kearley, Administrative Officer
- Nav Bassi, Director, Academic and Administrative Services
- Garry Sagert, Director, UVic Online
- Ron Kozsan, Director, Infrastructure Services
- Lance Grant, Manager, Client Technologies
- Marcus Greenshields, Manager, Computer Help Desk
- David Street, Manager, Desktop Support Services
- Scott Thompson, Manager, Production and Technical Support
- David Wolowicz, Manager, Development Services
- Jane Godfrey, Manager, Network Services
- Kim Lewall, Manager, Data Centre Services
- Chandra Beaveridge, Project Management Process Manager, Academic and Administrative Services (chair)