Self-reporting your grades
Learn about self-reporting
Self-reporting is mandatory for current Grade 12 students who are:
- Studying in any Canadian high school curriculum (including Canadian offshore schools)
- Completing International Baccalaureate (IB) diplomas at schools in Canada
All other students must send your grades to UVic. Refer to Step 4: Report your grades in the "Apply now" process.
During the self-reporting period, you can submit your expected grades using our application portal. You'll need:
- Your UVic student number (received after submitting your application)
- Your interim/final grade 11 and 12 marks or predicted IB grades
You can only self-report your grades once, so be sure to wait until you know your midterm grades or feel you are best able to provide a good estimate of the final grades you will achieve.
If you meet all of our admission requirements and have a satisfactory admission average, you will be eligible to receive an early conditional offer of acceptance.
If you don't receive an early conditional offer based on your self-reported grades, you can still be considered for conditional admission:
- Applicants studying in the BC and Ontario curriculums will be automatically reconsidered when their electronic grades arrive in May
- All other applicants must send an official midterm transcript after April 15
Ready to report your grades?
Self-reporting for September 2016 opens at 12:00 p.m. PST (noon) on February 15 and closes on March 31.
Self-reporting averages for September 2016
The cutoffs for September 2016 will be published on February 15, 2016.