University Systems service catalogue
Website operational support
The website operational support service provides clients without in-house web-development resources with website setup, configuration, and maintenance.
Website operational support may involve tasks such as:
- Setup and configuration, including the provisioning of accounts, running jobs, file structure, and navigation.
- Improvements, including updates to links, content, content changes, and inclusion of common components (e.g., RSS feeds, events calendar).
- Content contributor support.
- Bug fixes and resolution of urgent issues with the site's functionality and/or content.
Who can use this service?
How do I request or access this service?
Contact the Computer Help Desk to request this service.
What is the cost for this service?
The site administration service utilizes a $75/hour charge-back model.
When is this service available?
This service is provided during regular university business hours. Every effort will be made to attend to urgent matters in a timely way given the operations environment of the moment.
How do I get help with this service?
Contact the Computer Help Desk for help with this service:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone: 250-721-7687
- In Person: Clearihue A004 or McPherson Library