How to declare

To declare your minor or to submit a program change, you must have a minimum 12 units of completed course work, satisfied the University English Requirement and met all lower-level grade requirements for your program.

Ready to declare?

Select the Grades and Records tab and then pick the Program declaration or change option.

You will need to sign in with your NetLink ID and password.