Academic advising

Indigenous students in the Faculties of Science, Humanities and Social Sciences can make an appointment to meet with an adviser in the First Peoples House. Please contact the for more information.

Some faculties, such as Education and Human and Social Development, offer their own advising and support services to Indigenous students. Be sure to check in with your faculty to find out about any services that may be of help to you.