Academic accommodations

Accommodations reduce barriers and provide different ways of meeting essential course or program requirements. Of course, fulfilling these essential course or program requirements remains your responsibility.

Register with us to access accommodations particular to you.

Barrier examples:

  • lectures and course material
  • exams
  • written assignments
  • class discussions
  • technology

Accommodations examples: 

  • note takers
  • sign language interpreters
  • exam writing time extensions
  • distraction reduced exam environments
  • classes in accessible locations
  • adaptive technology

We need extra time to put some accommodations in place. Please contact us 6-8 weeks before the start of term if you require any of these: