WorkSafeBC claims

WorkSafeBC claims are coordinated through our office. If you or one of your staff is injured, please follow the information below on how to report your injury, submit your claim, and access support for remaining or returning to work.  Our office is here to respond and work with you through any occupational injury or illness.

Please contact the  Elizabeth Errington, 250-721-8879, for assistance.  

Start your claim


If you have sustained a workplace injury that requires medical attention from a physician/health care provider, report the incident to your supervisor immediately to ensure you receive appropriate medical support, and then complete the following as soon as possible:


Once you have been notified of a workplace injury resulting in a claim, please:

Modified duties planning

The HR WorkSafe Consultant facilitates all aspects of modified duties planning with the injured/ill employee, union, department supervisor, physicians/health care providers and WorkSafeBC.

For more information, please visit Human Resources: 

Incident investigations

Joint incident investigations are arranged by the .  The investigation involves you (the claimant), your supervisor or manager, a union/employee group representative, and your OHSE Consultant.

The purpose of the investigation is to help identify and implement corrective measures to prevent the reoccurence of the incident.